Scandinavia is particularly suitable for groups with an interest in agricultural topics.
In particular, the northern part of Jutland in Denmark is not only very scenic and unique in its kind but is also ideal as a destination for the focus of agricultural travel. Even Denmark’s largest national park “Thy” is to find here. In the region of the same name “Thy” lies the granary of Denmark, the region is heavily agricultural here. This enables us to offer you very interesting, informative and individual agricultural tours. All forms of agriculture are available. Our excellent local contacts allow us to offer you exclusive components. Combine the pleasant with the useful, we provide an interesting as well as informative program in which the recreational value is not neglected. By the way, of course you will also find alternatives in the remaining parts of Denmark, please just ask us and tell us your wishes.
The following main topics can be found in West and North Jutland:
- Livestock (dairy cattle, cattle, sheep, pigs)
- Fish farming, both inland waters as well as marine fish and shellfish
- Fish processing industry with fishing ports and fish auctions
- Vegetable growing
- Viticulture (you read correctly, wine is grown in Denmark)
- Renewable energies (in particular wind and hydro power, biogas plants, photovoltaics)
- Tractor Museum
- The history of Danish agriculture with foreign influences (“potato-Germans”, the ox-way, etc.)